Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I found out that I've been sick for a month.

November 30th,2011

This was a good week!!!
I found out that I've been sick for a month. No wonder I've been so tired haha! I got used to being sick so I was working like I wasn’t and it has been destroying my body. Haha I have lost the will to eat so for the past few weeks at members’ houses I've said that I can’t eat a lot because I had a stomach ache. After 3 weeks, Fatima Campos asked me if everything was okay because for the past 3 weeks I've been saying the same thing. Anyways I called Sorella Wolfgramm and told her about my symptoms and she told me I have Giardia, which is a parasite in my small intestine...no wonder I've just been so out of energy. But I just kept working, thinking that it was just Satan trying to get me not to work. Anyways I got some medicine and for now things have gotten just a little worse. I have head aches and my stomach goes crazy. I finish my medicine on Saturday and if things don’t change I’ll go to the doctor. I'm not worried because I'm still working hard. Don’t think this will get Anziano Glowa down! I can see how the mission has changed me because before the mission, I would use any excuse to not go to school but I've been sick for a month and nothing has slowed me down! Haha the Lord does amazing things to his missionaries. 
I don’t have too much time to email Ill just tell you that we are dropping Stefania because she is not progressing and she didn’t come to church. I had a lot of faith in her but she has her own free will. Anyways,Clifton is doing great!!! He came to church for the 3rd time in a row and is pumped about his baptism and he is just such great friends with the members. And Clovis is doing great also he came to church and is really willing to change and be baptized. We just need to have faith in him. The branch is doing a fast this Sunday for our baptisms. They are pumped! I love it when the members are on board and help us a lot. If you would like to join us in this fast I wouldn’t oppose it. :) Things are going great.
We have progressing investigators but the tricky thing now is instead of just focusing on them is we still have to find other people so that we can have more investigators and baptize people after these baptisms. The trouble with missionaries is that they are usually in a finding mood, a teaching mood, or a baptizing mood. In order to be a good missionary you need to learn how to find, teach and baptize all at the same time so we need to get out there and knock and talk to as many people as the Lord puts in our path.
I'm sorry this email is shorter. Just know that I need to work hard and do the will of the Lord. Mom I really loved your talk; it meant a lot to me and I know that Lord has given me my arks in life. I love you all! Just know that Satan can’t get me down with this sickness and I’ll work till I die! I'm no longer Ben Glowa, I'm Anziano Glowa! 
I love you all so much! I have your package all ready to send off. Ill send it off this week or next. Did you like the photos I sent Courtney? 
LOVE YOU
Love Anziano Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment