Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Please pray for these people.

November 23th,2011



Hey!

This week...
THURSDAY- we did some casa but had no luck. We had lessons with Clifton and Stefania and we gave them both baptismal dates for the 10th of December. The lessons were very powerful and I know that as they keep there commitments they will be baptized!
FRIDAY- we did more finding work. We went to our branch president’s house to eat and boy was it good! You can’t beat a good Italian lunch appointment. :) Anyways it was a pretty slow day. We worked hard but the people here seem to be getting colder and colder, maybe it’s because of the weather haha. No I know it’s because the Lord is just helping us move fast through those that aren’t ready in order to help us find those that are.
SATURDAY- we had English class today and we did some casa and found this cool Brazilian guy. He is about 25 and is married with a baby girl; they are a perfect new family. He was really sincere and said he would come to church the next day to see how things were. We taught him the restoration and I asked him if it was true what it would mean for him and his family. He said it would mean everything. He was just a really cool guy. I hope he gets baptized.
SUNDAY- CLIFTON came to church for the second week in a row! He is progressing so well!!! And CLOVIS came to church too! He is making some awesome changes and is just becoming more interested. Sadly Stefania didn’t come so we will have to move her baptismal date but Clifton is still on track and he is doing awesome. That night we went to the Dos Santos house and we gave Clovis a baptismal date for the 10th of December. I know that as he follows his baptismal calendar that we made for him and as he keeps his commitments he will get baptized. It would be awesome if he got baptized before I left because I would have completed that which I started when I first came to Mantova. Please pray for these people. I know that they need your prayers and that they will get baptized.
MONDAY- We went to District meeting but we didn’t do a scambi so I came back with Anziano Strong. Our branch gave us about 13 less actives to go visit so we did those but no one was home. We made some progress figuring out that some people moved and didn’t live there anymore. And by talking to the neighbours, I found out that one of them was arrested for drugs so we don’t even know where he is. Anyways that night we went to the Campos house and had a family night. We invited the Dos Santos and Clifton to strengthen there friendship. He came and it was a good fun night! The lesson was on prayer and we had games after and sweets. It was a good evening and I know that he is progressing.

Our week went really well this week. We want to focus on finding more people but our investigators are progressing well. Stefania has slowed down a little but we are still working with her. Clifton is on fire and I know he will get baptized on the 10th of December and I have a lot of faith for Clovis also. I love you all!! Have a great week!!
Love Anziano Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment