Thursday, November 25, 2010

Anizano Glowa Leaves for Italy next Tuesday , Nov. 30th !!!!!

HEY!!!!
So , I'll start this letter with some very exciting news!!! I GOT MY FLIGHT PLANS!!!!!!! I leave on Tuesday November 30th. 
I was so excited to get my flight plans it's so real and I can't wait to get out of here it's been sooooo long but it's finally come time to go to Italy!!! :) I've made a promise to myself that I'm going to talk to whoever I feel inspired to talk to ,on the plane ride there. I don't care if I'm shy or whatever I'm going to lose myself in the work and rid myself of pride and of thinking about myself. The same goes for when I get to Italy, even if I can't have my comp right away I'm just going to talk to people. I can say quit a bit and I understand a lot too so we'll see how that goes. I'll only be blessed with the gift of tongs if i need it, like if I'm not talking to people why would God bless me with that? So I need to show my Heavenly Father that He needs to bless me :)
 
So I didn't send back the coat and it's alright I guess I'll keep it till I get another one but yeah it's warm and stuff it's just that it goes down to mid calf so it's just weird I guess but oh well :)
 
Last Tuesday : we had a devotional with someone from the 70 it was really good. He talked about becoming a Disciple of Christ and how we need to honour that and forget who we were because that's not who we are now and we're not that person for the next 2 years. It was a really eye opener.
 
Wednesday : nothing big, gym got cancelled because 700 new missionaries came because this week is Thanksgiving. New missionaries aren't coming in today so they needed the gym so that was a bummer but its past and over with all .All is good and fine :)
 
Friday: I went to Temple Square so we got there and we went to do a session and it was cool. As I was walking back to get changed and I saw Jeffery R. Holland at the end of the hall. It was so crazy! So I went up to him to talk to him and the first thing he says which was so casual was " hiya guys" hahaha .It was awesome so we shook hands and I told him where I was going and he told us "God Speed" and whatnot ,but it was such a cool experience, hahaha . You can all be very jealous hahahha. It was amazing how I could just feel the spirit around him it was amazing! After that we just went to the conference centre and that's it .Then we left and came back to the MTC but it was such a cool experience.
 
THANKS FOR THE PACKAGE!!!!! I really appreciate it and I love the shirt you found thanks so much, you're all so kind and I love you all so much.
 
FOR VAVA- happy birthday I love you and you're not old you're younger then me :) so don't worry just be happy :) also I'll write you a letter and you'll get it early next week.
 
TRC was yesterday and it was the last one we had to teach the 2nd lesson in Italian and teach the law of tithing it was pretty fun I feel my language skills growing so much it's intense.
 
So that's pretty  much it for me for now . I love you so much stay safe and I'll talk to you next Tuesday on the phone, I won't write an e-mail because I won't have time. I'll try to write you a letter next Monday if I have time. I love you all so much and I'm so excited to hear your voices! :)
 
LOVE YOU ALLL!!
Anziano Glowa

PS
I don't get mail till next Monday because of Thanksgiving .So if people want to dear-elder me they still can I'll just get it all on Monday and make sure your last ones are on Sunday ,because if you write Monday they get there Tuesdays and I'll be gone. ! so yeah if you wanna write me Sunday is the last time that you can address it to the MTC. From now on they can email directly at my email : benjamin.glowa@lsdmail.net 
I love you all so much and I'm so grateful to be on a mission and to do the Lord work.  I'm sorry that everything is misspelt and all I'm just trying to write as fast as possible it won't be like this next week when I get 2 hours to e-mail everyone!! :) I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment