Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I know that the Lord is blessing us as we use out times wisely!

October, 12th 2011

CIAO!!!!!

AUGURI!!!!! In Italiano "Thanksgiving day" si chiama "Giorno di Ringraziamento" anyways sadly I didn't do anything special but I was grateful :)  Maybe I'll do something next week haha to be honest I'm like super busy all the time hahaha I CANT BELIEVE JASON COMES HOME NEXT WEEK!!!! you HAVE to send pictures to me hahaha I'm so excited for him!!! haha I like the ark I idea, I never thought about what my ark is.... I'll have to get back to you on that one, sounds good? when are you going to California to visit Jason's mission? Are you going to wait for me to come home?? I think its only fair... because I know for a fact Jason's going to come to Italy haha so you should wait for me I think haha but whatever works best for you all :)

this week....

So I dont really have a lot of time haha I'm sorry but I'll do my best to talk about all the good stuff that happened. We had 2 investigators come to church, so a couple of weeks ago we dropped some investigators because they weren't doing anything, this week they called us and said they wanted to come to church. So we met with them had a hard lesson about how they need to keep commitments and they said they were ready to commit, so they came to church stayed the whole time and accepted baptismal dates for the 5th of November. Their names are Anthony and Godwin, they are doing a lot better and progressing which is nice. 

This week we have done more casa, its hard to find the time but we are doing our best to maximize all the time we have its not the easiest but its the best. This Sunday was so busy though, because both of our investigators don't speak Italian we have to have a separate class for them... so I taught YMs the first hour and then taught them the 2nd hour and then bore testimony in fast and testimony meeting. haha It was a good Sunday.

What else happened ?.... Saturday there was an activity for the youth in Verona so I went to that with them it was cool a ward had made a musical and invited us to go see it. We couldn't watch the whole thing due to time but it was fun. I know that the Lord is blessing us as we use out times wisely, as we are trying to do more casa its not always easiest to find time to do it. Yesterday we had 45 mins before an appointment and instead of wasting time or making excuses to do something else, we went to the area we had planned to work in and in 45 mins we were able to teach 2 lessons in one building which is a miracle. Because I've had some weeks in my mission where I didn't teach any lessons because no one wants to listen. We only had this 45 mins to work and we taught 2 lessons, the Lord is guiding our work and is helping us balance our callings. I know that the Lord lives and loves us and that he is guiding his work all over the world. I'm sorry I didn't have much time to write this week I will next week I promise and I'll even do a day to day thing make sure you send me pics of my brother hugging all you guys hahaha 

I love you all
love anziano Glowa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment