Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I had my first YM's activity !

September 28th,2011

SO THIS WEEK!!!!! not too much happened... SATURDAY- I had my first YM's activity well it was a stake activity. But theYM
president couldn't go and so she asked me to go. I was hoping I wouldn't have to go so I could get some work in but it didn't happen. The activity was cool the kids made cocktails, and then had to present them and they got judged according by presentation, creativity, and taste, it was a good activity. But because it was in Verona we spend a lot of time going and come back from there, anyways it was a good experience. This calling isn't going to be easy and I'm finding it hard to do both, and finding time to do everything that I want. Its nothing I can't handle and I'm not worried, about it because we still work and such, but its just going to have to take extra organizing and just sacrifice I think, I'I'llm excited :) 

SUNDAY- church was church it was awesome I love it in Italian I don't know what I'll do when I go home haha. Then I got sustained by the members but the setting apart will happen in 2 weeks. My comp isn't my counsellor because he is actually president of Sunday school. Technically my comp will be with me and will be my councillor but I don't know if he will be set apart as such. Anyways then we just went and worked our tails off to make up for a weird week and we taught 9 lessons in one day it was fun and we worked hard. Also in church I think it was one of my businesses Sundays for the 1st hour I taught the young men then the 2nd hour there was no one to teach the gospel principles class so I taught that and if I would have had a talk that would have been crazy but I didn't. I like teaching and I'm good at it so I don't mind doing it :)

MONDAY- We had district meeting!!! so because of my new calling as YMs president. My mission President made Anziano Dunshee District leader which is awesome. I love him so much and I think I could have done it all but I know that president is inspired and I'm glad that I can focus more on Mantova and the YM's and not have to worry about being district leader.  Anziano Dunshee is awesome he's starting his transfer 13 and we're just a bunch of bros haha he's so awesome. Then after I did a scambi with anziano Hill he's cool. He's new like anziano strong, oh and there is this new sister in my district named sorella Hank and she told me that Phil was her district leader in the MTC isn't that crazy! she knows Phil!!!!! so crazy!!! anyways we had our first branch youth activity, we did a bike ride, it was fun and we rode forever long haha. It was fun to be with the youth and to be an example for them, it was weird being the leader in the situation, like if something bad happened it would have been my fault haha anyways it all went good and we had a fun time!!!! 

TUESDAY- anziano Hill and I tore it up and just worked, we had a great study together and talked about some things that we really want to work on and change. There are a few things that I really need to change, I've done a year of my mission, half way, this is like game time. Like I just need to run faster, I can't just stay at the same pace or slow down I need to GO GO GO and I love it! It's going to be fun and hard, there are some things that I want to get better at. I love the mission for that, I change everyday. I get hard on myself when I mess up but when I take a step back and look at the situation I know that Heavenly Father, is just so happy that I'm here and that I try everyday to be better :) I love this church so much and I love this gospel! 

In terms of a Christmas package, just candy and cereal and peanut butter haha I can't really think of anything else, because some money so I can buy some sweet white shirts or something but nothing big or anything :) 

Just know that this week was a good learning work and that I'm going to be better and try my headrest to be what Heavenly Father wants me to be I love this gospel and I love this work and I'm so happy that I'm growing and changing everyday its the best feeling to know that im not the same person I was, well I am in a sense but im also way different.

LOVE YOU ALL
Love Anziano Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment