Sunday, September 25, 2011

I am the new YM's president in the branch !!!!

September 21st,2011

Hey!!!!!!!

So I wont be doing a day to day, but I will talk about some awesome things that happened, this week. I think my high light of this week was zone conference, on Friday, it was amazing. I went with a question in mind that I wanted answered, and I got that questions answered over and over again. It was just so nice to know what I need to do now haha. It was so amazing, the zone conference was on acting or being acted upon, and when we act, to act and choose the Lord and not the Natural man. Anyways I just took really good notes and everything that was being said just seemed that it was all for me. I love it when that happens :) it was just a very spiritual and uplifting zone conference.  

There was also transfers, this all starts with Sunday, so we had church like normal and then it was a potluck so we all stayed and ate. Then we had a type of ward council. We were all talking and one of our members who was the young men's president moved and wouldn't be coming back . Anyways they were talking about possible people and then they all looked at me and thought it would be a great idea if I was the young men's president. I had no problem with it. Actually if anything I would say I was excited out of my mind. The only thing is that transfers was that weekend, so I gave president Wolfgramms phone number to my branch President to call President Wolfgramm. He wanted to talk to President Wolfgramm to explain the situation and ask if I could stay in Mantova. Later that evening I got a call from President Wolfgramm. He talked about the conversation he had with my branch president and he told me that when he heard he wanted to make me young men's president he was totally against it at first but then got recommended by the spirit and changed his mind and just felt it was right. He didn't say whether he had me transferred already of not but pretty much just called me to give me his blessing that I could accept the calling. I was so happy, because I get to stay in Mantova and be the YM's president. President explained some other stuff like obviously I'm a missionary first and YM's president second and that I'm just going to have to work extra hard to have time to do both things. But I'm so up for it, and not to be pridefull  or think I'm amazing or anything but president did say that he felt really comfortable with me and he doesn't know if he would have accepted the idea if it wasn't me. He said he'd never really done this or allowed this before so if it goes well he might recommend wards and branches to do the same. He said he trusted me a lot because of my past experiences with callings like being in the elders quorum. I'm just excited to serve and really make a difference in this branch and also the lives of these young men and find other young men.

The week went pretty normally, we taught found and it was fun. This week we are dropping a lot of our investigators and are just going to start off new finding other people instead of wasting time with those who aren't progressing. I like the box idea dad and I'll do that with the people I think can really benefit from it. I like the idea alot and I know that it will help the work alot. So this next week, aside from doing YM activities. We will be doing a lot of finding work looking for more legit people to teach and the baptize, I really want to baptized another family and I know that it will be possible. 

I love this work and I love this church, the his the church of Jesus Christ and I know that we are literally lead by Him through living Apostles and Prophets. I love this gospel so much and I know I can be the difference in someone life. I love you all and I'm sorry my emails are shorter but don't worry they will be longer, just bear with me okay! I promise they wont be like this for the rest of my mission. I love you all so much!!!!!

Love Anziano Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment