Sunday, September 25, 2011

I can't believe I'm almost half way done,

September 7th,2011

Hello my family!!!

so I don't have my planner with me but I'll try my best to remember the week okay :) and don't worry you're getting pictures also :) 

THURSDAY- we just taught lessons, it was a good day and I felt busy which is good. The thing we are struggling with is getting legit people. We have no problem teaching people but then they just are hard to get a hold of or just they don't keep commitments. I know that we just have to continue and the Lord will see our faith and lead us to those that are really searching. I do see how I've improved in my finding activities and also teaching abilities. I love growing, I can't believe that I've been on a mission for almost a year. I've grown so much!"!!! Our newest investigator (investigator is Italian is called simpatizzanti) is called Enzo he's 50 and he's autistic but its obvious that he's searching for something. He's semi interested, he doesn't want to commit too much but he wants to listen, if he doesn't keep commitments then we'll drop him but we'll give him a shot. 

FRIDAY- today I'm not going to lie we didn't do too much, well we did but at the same time I had to go to Verona again to do  baptismal interview, my districts on fire!! haha I love it so we went to Verona and then the zone leaders came back with us to do a scambi but by the time we got home it was 9:30 so we didn't have time to do any work oh and by the way the zone leaders in Verona got a car!! haha lucky bums!! haha oh well so they came over and then we just talked and went to bed.

SATURDAY- today we taught English it went really well, and then we did a bunch of crazy finding work and taught 5 lessons doing casa and parco. I love talking to people, its so natural now, you know like no awkwardness...for me at least haha it just feels so right and there are no more awkward moments, haha its not like how it used to be....for an example about how natural I make it...if I see someone reading a book I'll ask them what book there reading, if they like reading and then tell them I have a book that will change there life haha. It doesn't always work out like that but I just love contacting people because I'm good at it now haha. I'm not being boastful because I know it's only because of the Lord I'm awesome :) Sadly we had an appointment to teach Juciara and Roberto but they cancelled on us...

SUNDAY- today we went to church it was a very good testimony meeting, the same people went up as usual haha. We are a branch of only like 30 people haha. I went up and bore testimony haha sadly Juciara and Roberto didn't come... but it was a good Sunday. I  felt the spirit and I just like going and taking the sacrament :) Then we went to Cyro's house to have lunch and we were able to leave after but I felt the spirit telling me to stay a bit longer. I didn't know why but I did haha and then Juciara and Roberto came over... So we were able to talk to them a bit and ask them why they didn't come and if they've prayed to know if these things are true and they didn't...its so simple but they just won't do it so we bore strong testimony and committed them to do it again... we will see what they do :) it was a good Sabbath.

MONDAY- went to Verona for district meeting. I did it on prayer. I'm just really trying to find the best way to pray. I don't think that I  not pray well, I just feel that they are a little repetitive. I'm really trying to learn how to make it a better communication and less of like a pizza order or something haha. I am just trying to find ways to get better haha. I've come to that part in my mission where if I'm not doing anything I feel like I'm wasting time... did you ever feel like that dad during you mission? Like I'll be at the kitchen table and I will just think I need to write in my journal or I need to work out or I need to clean this up or I need to study this or that haha. I just can not do nothing haha but I guess that's a good thing. Anyways after district meeting for the first time  I took the wrong train home... so annoying we had to get off wait for a train to go back to Verona and then wait to get the train to get to mantova it was a 4 hour process haha oh fun!! haha. Then we came home and taught Enzo and gave him a book of Mormon, he promised he'd read it i think he really liked it and liked how we presented it haha then we went over to the dos santos family for a FHE it was fun and the food was amazing!! :) 

TUESDAY- we were going to go to a members house but there was a bus strike so we had to move it to another time.... Then we went to fix an old bike we had because Sandra Dos Santos got her bike stolen. And had to walk to work . So we did like half of it, the bike was in really bad shape anyways when we bought all the stuff and had the bike half way fixed we got a call and she said someone else had already goten her a bike... anyways its the thought that counts right !!!! Anyways then Pablo has a talk to give and didn't know how to do one because he's a new member so we went over to help him with it. Then we went and taught brother Singh and his family, they are doing much better!!! They are so amazing I love them we taught them about charity and then we went to Cyro's house to talk about the missionary work. We just have a problem with not finding legit people but we just have to continue and go forward :) 

WEDNESDAY- today we went to the Ferrari factory to actually see the factory and not just drive... I didn't drive the Ferrari again my companion did but I didn't anyways it was way fun and it was a good day. Pablo and Bruna came, it was so fun, we will have to go together after the mission.

I love the mission and I love working,  I can't believe I'm almost half way done, I can't imagine what Jason is feeling right now, haha I love you all so much!!!! 

Love Anziano Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment