Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WEEK THREE AT THE MTC.

HEY!!!!!
Just to start off, I kind of need a coat, so if you want to send that one we looked at, that would be awesome!! :)
So this week was nothing special ha-ha ,we switched to studying the 2nd lesson which is the plan of salvation.
I was having trouble learning how to switch from each topic but our teachers told us to just apply the atonement into each aspect and it really works.  I'm not going to say I'm the best or anything but I feel really good about my self when teaching the 2nd lesson.
So my teachers names are fratello(brother) Merrell which is elder Merrell's cousin, the one he wanted me to call and also fratello Calder. I love both my teachers they both served in Milan which is awesome because they sometimes just talk to us about the area.  This week in Italian we learnt how to follow up and re-commit investigators and also we learnt how to repent in prayers.
This week has also been a little weird. In case you didn't know I had 10 people in my district and there were 12 people in the other district but 3 people have gone home in the other district.I think its better that way because they're getting a chance to cleared up things that they needed to.  
So this week for service, I had the grossest job EVER!!!! I had to clean the drains of the showers which means pulling out the hairs and gross stuff like that. It wasn't too bad but it was pretty gross. Oh well I love service any ways , so it was awesome.
I have even more exciting news to tell you, because the other anziani are going home next week they needed new zone leaders and guess who that is!!! that's right everyone, me :) hahaha
There are a set of Italian zone leaders and a set of Portuguese zone leaders going to Brazil. As zone leaders we are in charge of watching over 100 people so its pretty awesome.
I'm doing all I need to do to serve the Lord. It's weird to think this way but I can't imagine the MTC without the extra responsibility that I've been given.  So yeah, besides that nothing really happened. 
I miss you all so much and I wish that I could have watched Ron Burgundy with you dad ,hahaha.
Anyway so you know I just sent out the pictures this Friday. It was the 15th or 16th or something ,so you might get them this week.  Also Temple walks are cancelled on Sundays because some stupid elders have been meeting their parents for picnics. It is so retarded, so they are cancelled till further notice.
Oh I almost forgot to tell you about my TRC yesterday thats when I teach a fake investigator, I didn't make anyone cry this time but the spirit was so strong and we bore really strong testimony on the atonement!! I love teaching the 2nd lesson! :)  Tell the Feths that I'll be praying for them ,I hope all is all right and it's nothing too serious. Dad I'm sorry you had to build the tempo by yourself I wish I could have help you just like the good old days when I helped you with the back yard. Make sure it stays nice and leaves don't get in there :P 
I love you all and I'm praying for you all everyday. I love this gospel with all my heart and I feel as though in Alma 29:1. I just want to preach with the trump of God. I love you my family with all my heart. Take care and I'll talk to you next week. Thanks for the DearElders! :)
 
Ciao Anziano Glowa :)
LOVE YOU ALLL! :)
P.S. Please thank John Blackmore for the dearelders. Hey just so you all know, I have lost weight .I'm down to 154 to 156 it varies but I'm keeping it under control. I now know how to control what i eat (somewhat) hahaha. I love you all and I can't wait to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment