Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WEEK TWO AT THE MTC !!!


Hey! So how is everyone?  
So first off I don't have time to read everyone's e-mails every-week so unless you're sending pics I would rather you send dear elders (dearelder.com) just so I have time to send e-mails more. So let's see what happened this week: Wednesday we learned how to talk about our families so I'm learning more and more Italian. It's so awesome and I truly feel the gift of tongues :)
Also I'm really good friends with this older missionary in an older district going to Milano and his name is Anziano Healy he reminds me of myself :)
I love the food and I've gained so much weight I've gained 7 pounds, so I'm going to have to fix something or I'll come out of here pretty fat hahaha
My companion and I had a cool experience of teaching our zone leader.  He was being a fake investigator, and we bore strong testimony as he was talking about not being able to pray or that he didn't want to because he was comfortable living the way he was without prayer, and I was directed by the spirit to ask him where we would be if people stayed comfortable? Where would we be if Joseph Smith didn't pray, or if the other prophets stayed comfortable, so yeah that was awesome.
Friday we do service and me and some people in my district cleaned showers it was pretty fun because we had to spray them down with a huge hose and then scrub them :)
Oh and one of my elders found a really cool scripture that you have to read Hebrews 13:24 I'm not even going to tell you what it is because it's so amazing :)
Yesterday was TRC did I explain what that was? I'll re-tell you, it's when you go in for the first introduction and set an appointment in Italian and then teach a lesson in English to a real member pretending to be an investigator.  So the Italian part was pretty funny because I understand a lot but I can't say too much or I think I can't but when I'm put in the situation I always pull through.  haha
The lesson part was so spiritual :) we taught to this guy and were trying to understand his needs, he was concerned with God really loving his children and I bore testimony that I know everything happens for a reason and gave experience on how when you have trials you gain patience and experience, and he started to cry.   I don't know if he was faking it or if he was a member that needed to hear something that I said, so I guess I'll never know but it was an awesome experience. haha
So I'm going to be sending pictures with the letter I write to Courtney this week I should be sending around 50 of them I haven't decided if it's going to be a CD of pictures of the actual pictures.
Thanks so much for the pictures, I loved them, I miss you all so much but I know that I'm here for a reason and I'm glad that I'm doing the lord work.
 
I love you all
Anziano Glowa :)
P.S. also who's to say if you were to send me a box of wonderful candies :) haha I love you! :)
P.S.S.OK I have time for one more cool experience. We have 3           sisters in our district and one of them wasn't feeling well so I had the opportunity to give her a priesthood blessing for the sick and I felt the sprit and the blessing I gave was truly from God . The sister's name is sister Steber so when I send pics you'll know who I'm talking about haha okay that'Is about all the time I have left.  I love you so much and remember DEARELDERS AND NOT E-MAILSS haha well some e-mails like one but not too many until I enter Italy I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment