Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some good trainer I am right??


Hey Everyone!! :)

I’m sorry, sorry, sorry but this email is going to be a little short. I've only done that once in about 10 months and don’t think that this is a routine. Hahaha trust me it will happen very few times...

THURSDAY- I got my greenie; his name is Anziano Strong. So together we make...STRONG GLOWA!!!!!!!! Hahaha anyway he's a really cool kid. He's from Idaho and he is about my height (my first companion that I'm taller than). Haha he has a great spirit and he is ready to work. It was weird because I've already trained before but I wasn’t nervous at all. I am getting that tiredness back; the same one you get when you train, but I guess that’s normal. My comp is a really good guy and I know that together we will baptize. The people I have in my new district are as follows: zone leaders.... Anziani Anderson and Armenize, Anziani Dunshee and Hill (Hill is a greenie too), Sorelle WIlly and Cazier and then there is Anziano Strong and me. We are going to just tear things apart! I'm so excited! :) After getting my greenie, we went to Cyro's house to play a little game with my greenie. Hahaha I didn’t do this to my first child but I had to for my second. So we went and pretended Cyro was an investigator that we taught once. We walked in and sat down and he started bringing up anti Mormon stuff. I looked at my companion to try to get him to explain haha. It didn’t go well so Cyro got up and started making orzo (fake coffee) and gave it to me and my comp. Then he gave us beer (non alcoholic which my comp didn’t know) and he wanted us to drink it. My comp stayed strong and tried to teach the word of wisdom but me on the other hand, tried to make a deal with Cyro. I tried telling him if we drank the beer that he would stop drinking beer and get baptized in 3 weeks. He agreed and I tried telling and convincing my companion that we needed to drink it but he wouldn’t do it.... so I just grabbed the beer and chugged it. Hahaha you should have seen the look on my companion’s face! Then Cyro started saying how I'm a fake missionary and he couldn’t get baptized by people like me. I got "mad" and stood up and pushed back my chair and started yelling at Cyro. Then Cyro and his son stood up and ran to the table to grab butcher knives. I like looked at my companion and told him to RUNNNN!!!!!!!! Fatima was there not letting me run because I was behind the table but my companion just booked it, leaving me to fend for myself.... good thing it wasn’t real. I would have died. I finally got out and ran to my companion just to tell him in a nice soft voice.... just kidding hahahaha. Oh he was so mad at first but in the end he saw the humor in it. Anyways it was a good joke...not bad eh?? Haha what do you guys think? Some good trainer I am right?? Hahaha! 

I have been on a train ever since Thursday... so Thursday I went to Milano...2 hours on train there and back. Then Friday I had to do a baptismal interview for the sorelle. On Saturday I had to come back to do one for the zone leaders. We stayed the night and took the train back on Sunday. Then Monday we had district meeting and did a scambi. So Tuesday we had to re meet up and then today we are in Verona to hang out with the other missionaries. Haha it has just been a busy week that’s for sure! But it’s been good to teach my greenie how to do missionary work and to be a good example. I'm learning a lot from my greenie and I'm grateful for this time the Lord has given me to train and to help someone start off his mission properly. 

So, you don’t like my Ferrari driving skills?? I'm not going to lie, I haven’t driven for 10 months so I was a little hesitant at first but I got used to it. I think I should do it again just because this time I would go twice as fast! :) Haha it was so awesome! You should tell Cody to email me and I can write letters back to him. I miss him and want to know how he’s doing.

I love you all so much and I'm really sorry  that I don’t have a lot of time to write you all. I'm sure this is still longer than Jason’s email and has more detail haha. Anyways I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for you and for all of you love for me. I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Love Anziano Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment