Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another week passed and this one was AWESOME!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another week passed and this one was AWESOME!! I don't mean to go all Jason on you but this week was truly amazing.  I'll start by telling you about our investigators
ENRICO- His baptism is for the 12th of Feb. and I have never seen him more ready to be baptized. He truly has a testimony and is not converted to us but he is converted to the gospel. It is just such a miracle to see him loving the gospel. He has been taught everything and accepts everything and his interview is this week :)
FAMILIA SERRA-THEY CAME TO CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so awesome they are progressing so well. We had a lesson with them last night and taught them the restoration more clearly and gave them a Book of Mormon. We were just about to challenge them to read it when the mother said that they were going to read it as a family (her and her 10 year old son Alessio).
We are teaching the famiglia Serra and Enciro twice a week. On Thursday when we teach the Serra's the plan of salvation we are going to commit them to baptism they are so ready. Also tonight there is a family home evening activity and they really want to come so we will see them tonight too :)

Mattia is 24 and a college student. He's really interested in the gospel, we were going to meet him twice this week but he cancelled on us yesterday but we look forward to meeting him Friday.

Rafael (don't know how to spell that one) he is 72 years old and is so interested in the gospel haha. It's really weird anyways we taught him Monday and gave him a book of Mormon and taught him to pray he invited us over Friday. So we will be meeting him twice a week, its too early to tell where this is going but hopefully he will continue to love the gospel.

Gorgio- He is 65 and his wife died 10 years ago so he is really interested in learning about the plan of salvation and about the church. We are meeting him on Friday and hope to meet him twice next week and give him a baptismal date.

The work is just exploding here and I love it. After the lesson with famiglia Serra last night,I was over whelmed with the spirit and with missionary work. I really love this work it is so amazing to watch people change.

This week....

Wednesday-We taught Enrico. Then we went to Torino,so that we could take the train to Milano at 6:50 the next morning. We went to Milano because we had a Mission conference. That night they only had one mattress so I gave it to my comp and I slept on a chair for the night haha lets just say I didn't sleep the whole night :P hahaha

THURSDAY-the conference was amazing. First off I got to see my old comp that was awesome!  We just talked and hung out but not while the speaker was speaking HaHaHa.  We had the area 70 come(he's like the group leader of the missions in Europe) his name is Elder Kopischke. At the beginning of the conference he asked us to write down 3 questions we wanted answers to and that this conference would answer all of those questions. He was a good speaker, he talked about everything from how to share the scriptures to how to become better and how to be a more effective missionary. We only got letters in zone con. We only got the mail packages the next day at interviews with the president. Can you thank Aunt Jonie for the Calendar and the card I really appreciate it. Dad, I love that picture of you when you are like 16 hahaha you just look awesome hahaha love the hair haha. Thank president Jarvis a got a Christmas card from the stake presidency and thank the Carpenters also they wrote me a card, thank them all from me :)

FRIDAY-Taught Enrico that day and did casa nothing special

SATURDAY-We went to the watch store to talk to that old lady again I think I mentioned her in my last email. Her last name is Peruzi. We invited her to come to church and she didn't come so that sucked a bit. But she texted us and said she was sorry and she wants to meet with us and so we can teach her so we will see where this goes.

SUNDAY-We went to go contact a referral in Piossasco, its west of Collegno maybe Southwest. Anyways we didn't find the referral but we found this really cool single mother with 2 children that gave us her number and we will call her this week to make an appointment, the work is just a moving :P

MONDAY-We met with Rafael and taught him a little bit about the restoration just about the apostasy. We gave him a book of Mormon and we are meeting him on Friday so we will see if he read it or not.

TUESDAY-We met with Enrico and famiglia Serra and both lessons we brought members and they really made the lesson better.  We switched English class to Thursday nights so we just had those lessons and that's it.

So that was my week, oh yeah also our water heater is down so I have had to boil water and use a cup to shower.... WAY FUN!!! Not ahaha anyways that should get fixed tomorrow well see next week if it is or not haha.

DAD-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for that picture of the lone wolf, but remember that you will never be alone again because we are an eternal family and you have the Saviour with you too. I didn't sent a gift for you in this package that I sent last week because the gift wasn't ready. When I send my next package it will be there, you should be excited haha. I hope you have a good day dad,I love you and I'm so proud of the old man you are becoming.

I read the thing you wrote on the calendar Courtney made for me, I will always remember that night where I bursted in tears hahaha That doesn't happen too often and I will always remember that blessing you gave Jason and I, I love you Dad have a great day, and remember your wolf pack is still 4 :)

I want you to read Mosial 1:6-7 its when King Benjamin is bearing testimony to his sons, just like you have done so many times for me and Jason and that has truly strengthened my testimony, I love you dad Happy Birthday big guy.

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anziano Glowa

P.S I love you too mom and don't worry I'll write you something extra on your Birthday! :) Love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment