Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nutella spaghetti



May 1, 2012


Hey my family,

so how's is everyone doing? I'm so glad that you were able to talk a
little to sister Boshi. I really love her and her son Gabry he's sooo
awesome, I'm grateful that the Lord has sent me here to Firenze, I LOVE
MY MISSION!

The situation hasn't really changed with our investigators, Danilo is
still planned for the 11th of May and Francesca hasn't said yes to
baptism yet, but I have faith that things will change. Other then that
we have a bunch of investigators that aren't very committing to meeting
us and such. So this week our main focus is find find find, we are
going to go out and find them people that the Lord is preparing for
us.

The young men are doing well, I love my calling, I can see myself
being a young men's president for the rest of my life. I think its
something I really enjoy. Yesterday I went to one of the youths houses
to help him with English his name is Moroni. His little brother
Kevin was there with no homework so I made him get his duty to God to
work on, so I was helping one with English while I was helping the
other with the duty to God, I love these KIDS!!!!

The reason I took my pday today is because its a holiday here and Gabry
doesn't have school so we agreed to hang out with him :) We are going
to have nutella spaghetti and maybe go bowling, it should be a fun
day.

I hope I get to finish my mission here, I don't think its tooo likely.
I do know that the branch president loves us and is grateful for
the work we are doing, he came up to us and said that we are the best
young men's presidency he's seen in a long time. We have kinds coming to
things that haven't in a long time. He's already written President
Wolfgramm an email and he also said he was going to call him to see if
he can get me and Anziano Weller to stay together and finish our
missions here. That would be sooo great! I love the members here and I
love that they love me, the work is going so well and its because of
the relationship between us and the members. So DAD if you want
success in the YSA get tight with the missionaries.

Anyways that's it for me this week, I love this church and I love this
gospel. This mission has changed my life! You can tell Mordecai that
this is better then any anime he will ever watch! I feel so prepared
and I really understand my purpose in life. I know what I want to
become. I will never be able to thank you enough for raising me in the
faith, and for being such great examples. I love you all much, Jesus
is the Christ, Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ face
to face, the Book of Mormon is the word of God and if all of this is
true then...WHAT ELSE MATTERS! I love you all have a great week.

Love Anziano Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment